Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Tie fighter

OK, so the poll's closed, the joint winners are:

GTA Liberty City
Necromunda
Superheroes

Well, clearly only one can actually win, I could re-open the poll, or just randomly determine the first game (guess what I'm going with!).

And the die says 2, so it's GTA Liberty City!

Losing game supporters, do not fear! I do intend to play out the other games at some point in the future, with the other two high voters first then the second tier etc, so stay tuned!

Until next time Steve

4 comments:

  1. This should be great. The usual AP's I see are either fantasy or superheroes these days. I've never seen anyone try to tackle GTA, so I'm excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be good. I had meant to vote, but forgot. I think whatever you do should be fun and enlightening. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to think and prepare a little over the next couple of days (I'm pretty busy so can't actually "game"), after which I'll post a report.

    I don't know whether to detail everything, or just give summaries, zooming on detail every now and again. For speed of posting I'm leaning towards the second. Perhaps there's another poll in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I like to see the Mythic rolls. If not all of them, at least the most surprising/critical ones (That's why I stole that Mythic GM html program from the Yahoo files and added a log window to it, hehe). :)

    ReplyDelete