Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Downtime

This is an update to let you know that this blog is still alive (as am I!). The usual reasons of masses of work, not feeling great and/or tired and Euro 2012 (OK, that one's not usual).

Anyway becasue of those I just haven't found the time to advance Largo's story yet, but I have collected everything I need together (again) so that I can get going as soon as possible.

Even when I have had a few snatched moments I've been in a bit of a superheroic phase, designing a possible card game (well I say designing, really just coming up with little titbits of ideas), reading 'Thrusts of Justice' because of the Heromachine blog (well worth it!), and thinking about a Danger League Pocket Edition based entirely on d6.

That sounds a lot now I write it out, but it has only been a few minutes at a time, like when waiting for my kids at their swimming lesson, and all done quite recently, hence my optimism for getting on with Largo.

The reason I haven't blogged about any of this is because of the guilt effect, this is stuff I feel like should have waited until after some of the FU solo games and write ups, but this is my blog I guess written as much for me as to share with others.

So, I WILL get to Largo very soon, and write up about some of the stuff above.

Until next time Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment