Thursday, 28 March 2013

Life, the Universe and Everything - March


So what has this month brought?

Not a great deal!

I have gamed a little with my kids, and moved the story on slightly, but restricted time meant not as far as predicted.

I hope to get them back to this, especially as it is the school Easter break from Friday and I have some time off too. In fact ideally I would like to finish this adventure and get them onto another one, I may also try and get them to pick a sci-fi mini too for far future tomfoolery.

I just haven't had the time, energy or inclination to get role-playing this last month, however I did idly come up with a possible, and very simple, dungeon delving card based system.

As I blog from work I will let you know if it works in a couple of weeks, with a post scheduled for next week to show it briefly in action. It is very simple but seems appropriate for a Risus based game.

My aim for the remainder of this and next month is to have some fun! With that in mind I am embarking on a Risus swords & sorcery/dungeon delving adventure with Steinhoff. I am all set I just need the energy from somewhere.


Until next time Steve

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. Far less gaming than I want going on around here as well.

    ReplyDelete